Hollister Hill Farm is a family-owned farm, store, and B&B located in Vermont. In need of branding and a better online presence for their services and food products, Brevity & Wit worked collaboratively with Hollister Hill Farm to produce a new logo and visual identity guidelines. Inspired by a piglet squealing in the background of our first kickoff call, the logo features a pig as its primary symbol, but alternates per event, service, or product.
Alongside the visual identity, Brevity & Wit delivered several pieces of collateral for Hollister Hill Farm, including:
- Food labels and packaging (eggs, milk, chicken, maple syrup, pancake mix, and more)
- Custom icons for either the logo or supportive graphics
- Custom illustrated typography for merchandise or supportive graphics
- Signage across the farm property
- Digital graphics for email and social media
Brevity & Wit is continuing its partnership with Hollister Hill Farm to roll out the rebranded identity, along with additional design deliverables… so stay tuned!
View the Hollister Hill Farm’s visual identity guidelines here.
Photos courtesy of Hollister Hill Farm: